The PathSBML plugin for PathVisio which allows the researchers to visualize and overlay data on the same pathway models they use in simulation experiments. Exporting these models as GPML would also allow them to be uploaded to wikipathways for community curation.
1. Importing the SBML models.
2. Validation of SBML models.
3. Visualization of SBML elements.
4. Bio model integration – Importing the models from the bio model database.
5. Bio model search by Bio model name, Publication name/id, Person name, Taxonomy id, Uniprot id, CHEBI Id and GO Id.
6. Applying layout to the imported SBML model.
7. Visualization of the annotations of an SBML model.
8. Exporting the SBML model.
Click here to have a look at recent blog posts describing the progress of the project.