It gives me immense pleasure to announce that WikiPathways Client Plugin version 0.2 is now available for download. This version has a new feature (i.e) Upload Pathways from Pathvisio.
Search Pathways (Basic and Advanced)
Upload Pathways (Create and update)
Open pathway for pathway node that is annotated with pathway identifier
Open pathways which contain similar element as of the selected DataNode
For additional info:
Now you can go picky!!!!!!!!
We have an facet to choose – where you want to Search/ Browse/ Upload the Pathways from.
You can choose between Test Site-(test2.wikipathways.org) or WikiPathways Main Site(wikipathways.org)
- Select Edit>>Preferences>>WikiPathways Plugin
It gives me a immense pleasure to bring into notice that, we have now a feature in WikiPathways Client Plugin which would enable the user to Upload (create/update) Pathways from PathVisio.
Step by step demonstration:
1. Create a Pathway-
- Select Plugins>>WikiPathways>>Upload>> Create Pathway
(If their is no Pathway to Upload, the options are disabled)
- Create a Pathway in PathVisio, then click on Create Pathway. A Login Panel appears – Fill the User Credentials.
- If you don’t have an account on WikiPathways or you have entered wrong User Credentials.
- If the User Credentials are valid, then a Description Panel appears, where you have to fill the description to be added to the Pathway.
- Now the Pathwasy will be created and uploaded to WikiPathways with Default Curation Tag -‘ Under Construction’.
2. Upload Pathway
- Search the Pathway From WikiPathways Client Plugin- to be updated .
- Select Plugins>>WikiPathways>>Update>> UploadPathway -Description Panel appears
(Login Panel appears if you haven’t logged in)
- If their are no new revisions available online for the Pathway to be updated, then the Pathway will be updated.