It gives me a immense pleasure to bring into notice that, we have now a feature in WikiPathways Client Plugin which would enable the user to Upload (create/update) Pathways from PathVisio.
Step by step demonstration:
1. Create a Pathway-
- Select Plugins>>WikiPathways>>Upload>> Create Pathway
(If their is no Pathway to Upload, the options are disabled)
- Create a Pathway in PathVisio, then click on Create Pathway. A Login Panel appears – Fill the User Credentials.
- If you don’t have an account on WikiPathways or you have entered wrong User Credentials.
- If the User Credentials are valid, then a Description Panel appears, where you have to fill the description to be added to the Pathway.
- Now the Pathwasy will be created and uploaded to WikiPathways with Default Curation Tag -‘ Under Construction’.
2. Upload Pathway
- Search the Pathway From WikiPathways Client Plugin- to be updated .
- Select Plugins>>WikiPathways>>Update>> UploadPathway -Description Panel appears
(Login Panel appears if you haven’t logged in)
- If their are no new revisions available online for the Pathway to be updated, then the Pathway will be updated.